Subject: Re: [Leica] What would happen if I rated Superia 100/200 at 1600 ISO?
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:58:19 -0700 (PDT)

Alfie,

If you were to push your film that much, you should probably make your own
developer.. (Something high in Metol and high in Sulfite) or use acufine
as a 5 stop push of 100 speed film would take a LONG time in the soup. This would in turn
create fogging.

If you want that artsy feel, try using Dektol...

=Mark