Subject: Re: [Leica] Releases and why I don't sell to advertising
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 15:55:21 -0700

Tina wrote:
>The PhotoPro list had a question about releases needed for photographing on
> the street.  Here is a part of one of the answers:
>
>  >Recently one of my stock agencies wanted releases for cows in
>  >a pasture, for the land they were on, and for the rocky hill beyond,
>  >also not only for the cowhand, but for his horse. I guess, better
>  >safe than sorry.<<

Hi Tina,
Agencies are getting so gun shy about releases and want one all most for the
air we breath due to the people who "want a piece of the action" anytime
they recognize something they feel they can sue for.

I'm surprised they didn't ask for a hoof print from the horse. ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Releases and why I don't sell to advertising)