Subject: [Leica] Re: OT - PAW - Week 14 - Allan
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:09:53 -0400

It is motion blur. The tree above and grass below are in focus.

People have mentioned that they thought I should have panned with the
boy so that the boy is in focus and the tree and grass out of focus. I
had to stop and consider what I was thinking at the moment of the
shot--I was thinking that when a boy swings on a robe, he moves, not the
tree and the earth.

Allan