Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC.com banned
From: "olivier nguyen" <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:34:21 -0400

Hi Sonny,

I checked your webpage and I DO NOT SEE anything that classify as an ADULTRY
at all.  those pictures are just normal.  nothing seductive (<--- misspell
here).  To me PORN or Adultry is totally different with body curvature and
beauty of body.  I don't know what other think.

anyway, who ever that is classify your web as adultry, just ignore them.  if
company is blocking then the user can not do a thing about this.  Can not
change ISP unless the user is company owner or quit job :)
Olivier