Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw mount to M
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:04:17 EDT

In a message dated 4/10/02 4:49:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
alexolstein@comcast.net writes:

> Sometimes you just want to see if you can take a photo of
>  something the "old" way.

Alex: naah! I know I can take a photo the old way. Don't want to go throught
the hassle of the Viso. Years ago, before M6s, I thought about a metered
Visoflex to use with my M4s and Viso lenses. I spoke to Marty Forscher of
Professional Camera Repair in New York. Marty thought about it, sort of
cocked his head off to one side and said: anything is possible. I'm sure I
could design and make one but it would take a lot of time and cost an awful
lot of money. Why not just buy a Leicaflex and get the adapter? Why not,
indeed?

Seth      LaK 9