Subject: [Leica] Re: Pictures of Urban NJ.
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:30:42 -0400

- --
I don't have any photos I could help you with Brian, but  both Jersey
City and Hoboken have MANY blocks of spectacular brownstones.
Unfortunately (especially in Jersey City) they haven't attracted as
much attention as their counterparts across  NY harbor in Brooklyn
and Manhattan--AFAIK neither Jersey City nor Hoboken has had a
brownstone house tour for well  over 20 years, but they used to and
they were great.

Perhaps the chambers of commerce or City Gov'ts in these two N.J.
cities would have photographs you could use.

Bob Marvin