Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R lenses, Winder-R
From: Robert Schneider <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:15:13 -0400

It must be Friday somewhere.

For sale: 90mm f/2 Summicron-R, #3567074, Mint-, purchased new in November
1999. Perfect glass, only a couple of the TINIEST signs of use on the
focusing ring and lens hood. Complete with caps, leather case, box,
instructions. Passport warranty through 11/02, extended standard warranty
through 11/04.

$700 shipped FedEx (U.S. only), or best reasonable offer.

For sale: Leica 60mm Macro-Elmarit-R (ROM), #3744312, Mint- condition. This
lens has been used carefully and sparingly, the glass is perfect and the
lens barrel shows only the most minute signs of use. Complete with front and
rear caps, leather case, box and instructions.

$900, shipped FedEx (U.S. only), or best reasonable offer.

Leica Motor Winder-R (#69023) with R grip, E++ condition, works flawlessly,
shows only minor signs of use.

$160, shipped FedEx (U.S. only), or best reasonable offer.

Seven-day MBG (less shipping) if items are not as described.

I accept PayPal, USPS money orders, bank cashier's checks.

I'm not kidding about the best offer, either.  I want this stuff gone.

Please contact me off list if interested.

Rob Schneider