Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Handicapped?
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 21:32:47 -0700

I didn't know you could set intermediate speeds on an M6! Well, I never
tried it, but if a half-stop really matters, I just adjust the lens
aperture, so I never really thought about  it.

I wonder how accurate intermediate speeds are really, since the space
between the speeds is so small (on my M6 classic HM anyway).

- - marc