Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Towers of Light prints. CHEAP!
From: colin <noctilux@stealth.hell.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 07:16:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Luggers!

Owing to the tremendous success of my initial run of these prints, I've been able to finance an additional run of lots more prints, for much cheaper.  This is good news for you!  Eight-by-twelves for twenty bucks, and eleven-by-seventeens for thirty bucks.  Shipping is still free.  Visa and MasterCard accepted.  The shot was taken using an M6 and 35mm Summicron Asph.; the prints, even at 11x17, are sharp as a razor.  Help a fellow Lugger pay rent!  Get yours now! :D

http://www.availabledark.com/html/tolmain.htm

regards,

colin
noctilux@hell.com