Subject: [Leica] Erwin's departure from public :-(
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:32:31 -0400

Well, I hope that those few people who have denigrated, ridiculed, and
poked undue criticism at Erwin Puts in public are happy.  He has withdrawn
his great list and is now forced to further retreat from public life, after
having been forced from the LUG too.

Can't "some people" just resist the temptation to say something politically
incorrect in public?  I guess not.  As the saying goes: "A few rotten
apples spoil the bunch."

Geeeeez!!!

 From Erwin's list today:
- ---most of the message snipped----
But I also assumed that the subscribers would read the information as
intented.
This seems not to be the case.
Therefore I terminate the list now.