Subject: Re: [Leica] No! No!, Erwin!
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 09:11:58 -0700

B.D. has a history of blatently attacking people on this list, sometimes to
the point of driving good people away. If it's not Erwin Puts it's Tom
Abrahamsson, if it's not Tom Abrahamsson it's Henry Posner of B&H. When
does it all end B. D.?

Tristan Tom

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] No! No!, Erwin!)