Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Comments about Erwin Puts
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:53:30 -0600

> referred to at "St. So and So," or "The Lord?" The terms are insulting!
> Smiley faces or not, just plain insulting.

Actually Sal, you're a mistaken here - I referred to St. Erwin, while
quoting his report on the M7 shutter without ever having taken any notice of
all the Erwin bashing posts (they were all trashed without even reading
them - I wasn't even aware there was Puts bashing going on...).

It was done in the same way as many of us refer to St Ansel - respectfully,
with the tongue very slightly in the cheek. I have no beef with Erwin, nor
have I ever. I just find his report very useful.

Tim