Subject: [Leica] Re: test my webpage for paw
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 06:12:21 -0500

Olivier:

>thank you for check my webpage.  i turned my pc off to do some maintain last
>couple days.  sorry that i did this without notify everyone

You might want to think about using another host if you really want people
to continue going back to your website.  If your site isn't readily
available, your visitors will quit trying after a few failed attempts...even
after you make new announcements.

Eric

Message from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] test my webpage for paw)
Message from "Olivier T. Nguyen" <onguyen@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] test my webpage for paw)