Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 problem
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:07:50 +0100

From: "John Collier" <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 14 April 2002 17:39

> Could you explain what you mean by "peeling off". The metering spot has
> a mottled finish when new. Are there little bits of white floating about
> in the camera?! If so send it back under warranty.
>
> John Collier
I had a new curtain fitted recently and my recollection of the appearance of
the metering spot on the old curtain fits with your mottled description. The
spot on the new curtain is smooth in appearance and is coming off in one
piece as if it is just a circular disc of paper or material pasted on.
Common sense tells me to return it immediately but I hate to be without it
unless it is absolutely necessary.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com