Subject: [Leica] Michael A's PAW week 14
From: "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:38:35 +0200

Week 14 is up, from Easter weeekend:

  http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk14-0203-1114.html

The rest of the weekend's shots are on another page:

  http://www.mabot.com/sa/mnweni/

including some autumn flowers (to complement Don's spring flowers,) cosmos:

  http://www.mabot.com/sa/mnweni/0203-0902.html

I mean to write an explanation and captions for these at some point, but I'm
sure you get the rough idea. Walking, mountains, huts of people who live
there (unlike most of the range, this section isn't a park.) The last
picture, btw, is chocolate (to show that it's not that cold here yet!)

Comments most welcome, as always.

Michael

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Michael A's PAW week 14)