Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: A scary moment !
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:07:26 -0500

Jim, you saw this as a deliberate attempt to undermine the
photographer's work? I'd never even heard of slave units in 1976 until I
inadvertently set his off. I wasn't even shooting in the same room, but
stopped shooting anywhere near him after he told me I was setting off
his flashes.

Jeeze, I hope I don't burn in hell for that. I'd forgotten it until I
saw that post, and it reminded me of how embarrassed I was.

You guys need to lighten up.

Jeffery Smith