Subject: [Leica] Using Active URLs from Eudora using OSX (off topic)
From: Howard Cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:35:04 +0800

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:26:46 -0400
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Subject: [Leica] OS X (off topic)
I recently returned to Mac (G$ Imac) after an employer imposed period
of forced Windoz use. I'm delighted with the OS X. I do have one
annoyance and wonder if it is only me or if this is a feature. I'm
using Eudora Pro beta in OS X and Explorer for the browser. If i
click on a URL in Eudora, Exploere opens but the URL does not get
pasted in.
Anothe minor annoyance, perhaps a bug in the beta is that spell
checing has sopped functioning and the preference pannel is grayed
out.
Any having similar problems? Anyone have a solution?
Ken Wilcox
Ken,
Go to page 97 of the Eudora on line user manual to the topic "Using
Active URLs" and follow the instructions. The trick is to click on
open the first time Explorer is opened from clicking on the URL and
then Explorer will subsequently open automatically.
Cheers
Howard.

Replies: Reply from Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net> ([Leica] Re: Using Active URLs from Eudora using OSX (off topic))