Subject: Re: Subject: RE: [Leica] Flying with film
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:51:53 -0400

Flying out of Las Vegas last week on impulse I asked for hand check on my
one roll of Tmax-3200.  She had no idea what I was talking about and yelled
SUPERVISOR!  When that person arrived he asked me to walk through the
magnetometer with it, it didn't set it off, and then swabbed it for
explosives while carefully showing the woman how to inspect it.  I heard him
tell her to check that there was actually film coming out the light trap.
Good thing it was an unused roll since I normally wind the film all the way
in.

Mike D