Subject: Re: [Leica] Sink Question
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:54:37 -0400

Great New England minds think alike.  Like Jim Hemenway, I used plywood,
fiberglass cloth and resin.  If you do use this approach, do so when the
weather is dry for the resin takes a long time to cure.  Also, work in a
ventilated area because of the resin fumes.  Develop the dimensions around
the largest trays you'll use, remembering to use the outside measurements of
the tray. A plastic 16x20 tray, because of the slope of the walls and pouring
spout will need more than 16 x 20 inches of space.

Roy