Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Flying with film
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:17:34 -0500

Ah Tarek!  Wonderful idea! document which xray machines give what effect on
various films.  It would also be cool to shoot the same image on several
rolls of the same emulsion number of the same test subject., and process
them at the same time.   Sounds like an exhibition.  Maybe an article in a
famous magazine!

Sonny!