Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - Week 15 - SlideOne
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:28:07 -0500

on 4/15/02 5:09 PM, Alastair Firkin at firkin@ncable.net.au wrote:

>> http://slideone.com/PAW2002/week15.02.html
>>
>> http://slideone.com/weddingfinal/frameset.htm

> great series; the only thing missing for me was a closer "snap" of
> the alter scene. Perhaps you will need to invest in that 75  or 90 ;-0

I was hesitant on getting too close and piss off the:
a) Priest
b) Real Photographer

:P

Next time I want to do this I'll ask before hand. But Since they had a hired
photographer getting all that boring crap I preferred floating around
getting what he wasn't. Although this method might not appeal to the person
who wasn't there...the Bride, Groom, & Friends seem to like these better
rather than have more of the same.

PS: Get you butt in IRC while your replying to LUG posts !! :D
- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com