Subject: [Leica] Scanning B&W Prints
From: "Philip Kokoczka" <philip63@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 01:22:41

Some time ago, there was a posting concerning using Vuescan with a flatbed
scanner to do quality scans of B&W prints (made from negatives taken with a
Leica, of course! OT). I don't remember the specifics but I believe the
scanning was done in color mode with other modifications to the Vuescan
program. Can someone point me to the volume and issue that this was
discussed? (Archive search didn't work.) I use a Canon D660U and only want
some quality scans to post on the web. After several years as primarily a
lurker, I am thinking about the PAW project. TIA