Subject: [Leica] Soft Release Blues
From: "Mark Ritter" <mritter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:35:38 -0500

I love the Tom A. Soft Releases.  I have 4 of them, each a different color.
They really fell good on the camera, but......I'm getting more dead
batteries and pictures of the inside of my bag since I've been using them.
I'm using a Domke F-803.  A fairly tight fit.

I know, turn the camera off and don't advance to the next frame until ready
to shoot.  Just kind of hard to do if the camera is in and out of the bag
alot.

Ideas or Flames?

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] Soft Release Blues)