Subject: Re: [Leica] #14 Don's daily dose of southern spring
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:04:19 -0400

Thanks for the advice Ted.  I was already using a tele-converter but decided
that a blossom by itself wasn't especially attractive.  Which is why I
backed off to show more of the whole than a part.

I may take you up on your offer next spring.  What Atlanta doesn't offer at
least where I wander is a long row of similar trees so that you can do a
tele-shot compressing the trees into a long row of color.  I think that a
tree like a redbud would show especially well with that kind of view.  Very
similar to the shot out of France where you have a drive to a chateau lined
by tall vertical trees; only in this case a line of puffy squat red trees.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] #14 Don's daily dose of southern spring)