Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 15 Steve Barbour
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:18:19 -0700

the exhibit of Chihuly is here in Phoenix to the end of June.... an extravagance of
pieces...I felt  it best in my  photos, to concentrate on isolated pieces or portions...
the idea... a little impressionistic... an ideal situation to use the M7 on  Auto,  with
the Nocti wide open...ambient light of course. some Fuji 100  and some  400 F, thank you
for taking a look. Steve