Subject: [Leica] M6 Loading - thanks for all the help and AAA Camera
From: "Joe Stephens" <joe@atchou.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:33:14 -0500

I really appreciate all the info on loading
the M-6.  I was a bit embarrassed
that I'm even bringing the topic up, but
the responses indicated that I may not be alone.

I guess what I took away, was the camera
baseplate serves the function of "squeezing"
the "tulip" and that holds the film in place,
so that when it is advanced it doesn't let go.

I'm going to check this out.

Also, interested in the admonishment about
aaacamera - They seem OK to do business with
but they don't seem as organized, like with
order numbers and shipping dates, etc as other
internet camera stores.  I did get the lens
in time for a fair price, with the correct
adapter, etc.

Thanks again!