Subject: [Leica] Re: need suggestion on leica lens 180mm filter size E55
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:11:31 -0700

At 04:23 AM 4/17/2002 +0800, Frank W. wrote:

> > Doug,
> > this is the serial number of the lens that the seller give me 3191xxx.  is
> > this say anything about the lens?
> > would those elpro work with this lens or macro adapter work with this lens
>?
> > :)
> > thank you
> > Olivier

Go here:

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/overview/listr.html

 From the S/N, the lens is the latest version, E67 filters. You can use the
1.4x extender with this lens to make it  252mm lens with stellar results.
Likewise the 2x extender for a 360mm lens. The Macro adapter also works
with this lens.

I had one of these for years.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Re: need suggestion on leica lens 180mm)