Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 15 Steve Barbour
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:06:31 +1000

>PAW week  15 up..... flower....comments welcomed.
>
>taken at the Phoenix Art Museum exhibit of Chihuly glass works...
>
>M7  (set on autoexp)...  Noctilux  at   f1....   Fuji Provia 100 F...
>
>http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-26674.html
>

>thanks for taking a look,  Steve

Boy, you are certainly in a  moody frame of mind at the moment. We
have a new image on FOM2 which seems like a green version of this.

http://cgi.linkclub.or.jp/~dmakos/fom2/index.cgi?read=1054

I presume you had no control of the lighting, but if you did, wonderful ;-)

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com