Subject: Re: [Leica] Lea PAW update...Tina
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:12:42 -0500

OH MY GAWD! I can't even imagine doing this project for 4 kids...as it is,
I'm about run over doing it for just one!

I have quite a system of tracking the shots...I keep a daily record in my
paper planner of where the shot was taken or what she was wearing. When I
process the film I write the dates of the the shots on the images of the
contact sheets. After I print the images (all are 5x7 gloss Ilford Portfolio
RC) I then write the date of each image out, longhand, on the back of each
print. These images are all filed right now in an antique oak file cabinet.
I'm not yet sure how to 'show' them but it has been suggested to do books
with her baby photo a day images alongside her senior ones. We'll

Thanks for the support, Tina. It's certainly a project I have fun telling
people about...not too many others have ever done one like it!
Lea