Subject: Re: [Leica] A scary moment !
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 23:01:14 -0400

This past March I was asked at the very last minute (between the church
service and the graveside ceremony) to take some pictures. The deceased - a
connection by marriage - was a prominent member of the Armenian-American
community, and one of the two officiating archbishops asked for a visual
record to take back to the Republic of Armenia.

The task was not an easy one.  Rain was falling, the light especially under
the canopy was poor, and, like Alistair, I had the "invasion of privacy"
feeling which, rightly or wrongly, I let constrain my movements.

Some of the results are at:
http://pages.cthome.net/royzartarian/funeral.html

In keeping with the LUG practice, I will note that the equipment was a Leica
CL with 40 Summicron and the film Tri-X which had been through airport
carry-on scanners twice before processing.

Roy

Message from "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net> (Re: [Leica] A scary moment !)
Message from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] A scary moment !)