Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW 14 - Rob Mellor
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 05:21:09 -0500

Rob:

>Alt1 http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=703635&size=lg

Alt 1 is my favorite of the bunch.  It looks a little washed out in terms of
contrast when compared to the main or the others, but I don't think that's
bad.  Helps to give it a nice, tranquil feel.  Almost like a painting.

>Alt3 http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=703637&size=lg
>
>Alt4 http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=703640&size=lg

Neither of these does anything for me.  In the last one, it appears like
your shadow is crossing over the peacock.  I'd say this is a good time to
get down on your hands and knees and shoot at beak-level.

Eric