Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Nat Geo & Amount of film.
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:27:12 -0600

>     As to memorable photos in the Geographic, off the top of my
> head and no
> particular order...
> 1.- Bruce Dale's time exposure of a 747 landing.
> 2.- Jodi Cobb's Geisha's Lips
> 3.- Jim Stanfield's Vatican and Paris Essays.
> 4.- Bill Allard's Peruvian boy in tears after one of the family sheep was
> killed by a car.
> 5.- Joe McNally's shot from the top of the Empire State building.

Sal,

I did say in recent years (I wasn't really tying it to the monkey's on a
typewriter thing) - I think I'm right in saying the shot on your list from a
loose definition of "recent years" is Joe's? (last 5 or 6 or so...which
coincides with when I stopped bothering with a subscription, because only
about one in 4 issues seemed worth it)

Tim