Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Scanning Scala
From: saull@rogers.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:54:26 -0400

VueScan software instead of the standard Canon sw has made a big improvement for me when scanning Scala. Sometimes tweaking “white balance” and other settings is imperative.

When shooting Scala I try to over-expose (usually by 1 stop) since Scala seems to be denser than other films (and I’m not sure if this is the actual reason, but shadows seem to be harder to resolve when scanning Scala).

Rgds.
Saul