Subject: [Leica] Minox Mac Installation
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:35:40 -0700

Hello All,

The other day I picked up a Minox digital DC2111. I have a Mac computer. I
am running OS9. Here is my problem. When I follow the instructions in the
manual and try to install the camera driver, (by inserting the disc and
starting the installation process) a box appears on the screen that says,

"No installation was necessary. The files to be installed are already on
your disk, or are not needed for your hardware setup."

The manual says after installation to restart the computer and a new folder
will be made automatically on the desktop when you connect the camera to the
Mac. I am not seeing this folder and have no idea how to download images
from the camera to the computer.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a million,

Craig