Subject: Re: [Leica] Flowers And Lighting
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:49:06 +0100

In my experience the best way to do it is with a ring flash but if you
attach this to a 50mm lens you may find yourself working too close, and
therefore I would use a longer focal length lens. The next problem is that
this limits your depth of field, so you then go to a higher speed film to
give you a smaller aperture and then the film is too grainy. Nothing is
simple in life!

Gerry