Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Really Right Stuff Mounting Plate
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:31:27 -0700

Dante,

None of the camera-to bill head plates will harm the bottom of the camera if
made for it.

As of tomorrow I will have received from the anodizing shop my new shipment
of Clearsight M6-to-Arca plates (part # CS-L1).
They will be very low profile, very lightweight (1.6oz including the screw),
beautifully finished, and guaranteed not to damage the camera in any way.
They will cost $49.95 each plus $5.00 for Priority S&H and are delivered
with the hex key for mounting. They will carry a 10-day MBG.

The light weight is derived from "bottom venting" where all unnecessary
metal has been removed without compromising the integrity of the piece.
I will not have a photo up until next week, but you can read about it here:

http://www.clearsightusa.com/leiplatecs.html

A new plate for the Leica Rapidwinder will ready next week.

Joseph Codispoti
ClearSight USA
P.O. Box 150, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406 USA
www.clearsightusa.com

From: <DFangon@aol.com>

> I would like to inquire from the list about the efficacy of the Really
Right