Subject: Re: [Leica] Perl scripts for LUG reading
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 19 Apr 2002 01:32:43 -0000

As a new Lugger I thought the same, having absolutely zero experience with
ANY forum I thought this one quiet aggressive.......until this week.  I
happened to be researching something on the net and stumbled accross a
forum that made LUG look like a church service.

After reading this forum I have decided that LUG is decent, even though it
gets heated.

I was amused by Michael Gerards wife suggestion that we were all NUTS....
LUG is the method to the madness!!  :-) (LOL)

Hang in there!!

Karina