Subject: [Leica] Minox Mac Installation
From: Bill Barton <wbill@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:40:41 -0400

Question #1 what Mac are you using"

I have a iMac with OS 9.0.4 all I had to do was hook up the USB cable
that comes with the DC-2111 between the camera and the
computer and turned the rotary switch to the PC setting and turn the
camera on.  It will take a few seconds 15-30 and you will get
another Hard drive icon on the desktop.  Click on that and it will open
and you can drag your pictures onto the desktop and set up
a folder to store them in...  The instructions that are in the Minox
DC-2111 book are all aimed at PC users not Mac users....
I wonder why??????  :)  :)

I bought one of those cameras for my son but kept it for two months to
play with and was supprised how well the pictures turned out
with a "cheap"/ inexpensive digital camera.  The only thing I was not
real pleased with was the flash exposures they tended to be too
bright.

Any other questions e-mail me off line...

Bill Barton