Subject: Re: [Leica] EOS to Leica R adapter source
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:20:27 -0700

Javier,

I was not aware that such an adapter existed.

I agree that the adapter does not seem worth more than $20 but a lot of hand
machining goes into such complex gadgets and $125 may not be such a high
price for a precision item and esoteric as an adapter for Leica R lenses.

Because of its large lens flange the EOS may be the only 35mm camera capable
of being adapted to other brand lenses.
Soon I will have available an adapter that mates 35mm CONTAX lenses to the
EOS camera.
The price should hover around $100.

Joseph Codispoti
ClearSight USA
P.O. Box 150, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406 USA
www.clearsightusa.com