Subject: [Leica] too serious again...
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 19:12:24 -0700 (PDT)

Changing the subject, those of you who have served will identify
with this.

There will always be an "Old Corps"

Three Marines, a Sergeant, a Staff Sergeant, and a Gunnery
Sergeant,
were jogging along the beach before chow one day. They noticed
an
object floating at the water's edge.  It was an old, tarnished
lamp.
The Sergeant picked it up.  As he rubbed away some of the grime,
plume of smoke erupted from its spout, and a genie appeared.
"Gents,
you have no idea how daggone happy I am to be out of there.  To
show
my appreciation, I shall grant each of you one wish." said the
genie.
The motivated Sergeant leaped forward.  "I'll  go first!  I wish
fora
million dollars, a discharge from the Marine  Corps, and a
beautiful
wife with a huge house in Florida right by the ocean.  We'll
spend
our days making love and playing in the surf. Yeah, that's my
wish!"
And with a puff of smoke the Sergeant vanished.
The Staff Sergeant jumps up.  "Okay, now me! I wish for TWO
million
dollars, a discharge from the Marine Corps, and a drop-dead
gorgeous
wife with a mansion located on our own private tropical
paradise.
We'll make beautiful babies and live in peace.  That's my wish!"
 And
with a puff of smoke the Staff Sergeant vanished.
The genie looks that the last Marine and says "Okay, Gunny.
What's
it going to be? 100% retirement?  Your own hunting camp in
northern
Michigan?  I know!  Your own bar in Subic Bay!"
The Gunnery Sergeant pauses for a brief moment.  He folds his
arms,
lifts an eyebrow, and curls his lip as he leans in toward the
genie .
. "Have those two clowns back for formation after
G.M. KozakOhio Supercomputer CenterWright-Patterson AFB, OH