Subject: Re: [Leica] friday fs prints: colleen in the alley
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:54:31 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/02 1:00:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
leicam4pro@yahoo.com writes:

> On the wall behind the registers was a
>  large display, at least 6'x 12' of brass door knockers.
>      The "Calvin & Hobbs" side of my nature could not resist.
>  With a straight face I looked at the wall and said:
>   "Nice Knockers...".  Both the young women smiled and said
>  "thank you".

since we're off-topic anyway (though there is an optical connection) phreak
reminded me that years ago I was stationed at N.A.S. Alameda and needed to
fill a prescription for eyeglasses. The pleasant Navy ophthalmologist told me
to go to the Air Station's Navy Exchange; the eyeglass unit was in sporting
goods. I found my way to a counter and asked the attractive young saleswoman:
"are you sporting goods?" She withered me. Oh for Coleen.

Seth      LaK 9