Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG etiquette
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 01:39:47 +0200

Brian,

I know who the people are that post messages like "nice shot, Bill"
to the LUG as if all of us wanted to hear their opinion, instead of
sending that message directly to the one person involved. Thus I
never read their message and have no direct problem with them. I know
who the wisecrackers are too, and I ignore them too.

It is the indirect effects of the wisecrackers and one-liners that
upset me. I know of people who have left the LUG because of the
one-liners and retorts. These were people who in the past posted
relevant contributions. I miss their contributions, and hope they
will rejoin the list once the wisecrackers and one liners are gone.

Thank you Brian, for managing this list.

Chris