Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Days Around the World
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:18:49 -0700

Never heard of a fee to attend. Here in the US they are sponsored by Leica
USA. The regional rep for Leica USA attends and brings goodies to demo.
Usually if you let the store know ahead of time the rep will bring any item
you want to see.

Dennis

Message from "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Leica Days Around the World)