Subject: Re: [Leica] what we talk about when we talk about women
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 00:27:21 -0700 (PDT)

Professional models pose for these shots with the full
understanding that someone at some time will make a
humourous or somehow unacceptable remark. They don't
care. I suggest that you not loose sleep over it.
I'm still trying to find out if this pic went through
photoshop DE. Not that there would be anything wrong
with that since it's still part of a creative process
now moving rapidly in the PS direction.
Javier