Subject: [Leica] Re: OT - PAW - Week 17 - Allan
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 14:10:25 -0400

Thanks Don. I did the scene in a few different ways. There is a vertical
composition that I like better than this, but I already had this image
in my computer, and I was too lazy to scan the other one--my scanner is
under 12 inches of work prints, correspondence, magazines, candy
wrappers, etc., and must be cleared off before I scan anything. This is
a scan from a print, btw, which I prefer over a negative scan.

Allan