Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W: Fast film and lens face-off
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 21:32:12 -0300

Peter:

I shoot Tmax 400.  It pushes to 800 without any increase in developing
time.  I would open up or go to the Noctilux if this wasn't fast enough.

I shot all my night B&W with Tmax 400 shot at EI 800 and the normal
developing time.  Below is a picture taken with the Noctilux.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Paris/BW/pages/SteveUnsworth2.htm

Regards,

Robert