Subject: Re: [Leica] personal attacks
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:48:11 -0400

At 04:07 PM 4/21/02 -0700, you wrote:
>    Strive for justice and peace among all people,
>    and respect the dignity of every human being.
>
>It worked, at least so far. I wonder if I should try putting that tag at
>the end of every LUG post, instead of the unsubscribe information that's
>there now?

But then we would argue about what justice really means and if peace for
one means peace for all and how do you define dignity and with which lens
should we photograph it.

The LUG is not really broken, just a little bent, but aren't we all.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com
images available from http://www.pdiphotos.com