Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Week 16 Steve Barbour
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:39:57 -0700

yes thanks Michael,  the scene spoke to me then,  as it does to you now... ...the light
was not ideal,  as it was midday...it still gives me a special feeling, especially as I
think it is about 200 hundred yards from where Tom Simpson collapsed and  died while
riding  the Tour de France in 1967,  Steve,