Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 16 - SlideOne
From: John Straus <John@SlideOne.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:44:19 -0500

http://slideone.com/PAW2002/week16.02.html
Tried my hand at some band shooting this week. It was and is one of the
hardest types of shooting I've attempted. Harsh stage lights always
changing, people always jumping around on stage, and you think all the film
will suck because of it, a lot of it did just due to it being underexposed
when only single color lights were on. I did end up getting a few good
shots...

For the whole session...
http://slideone.com/rubber4_12/index.htm

Color stuff was shot with Contax SLR, Fuji NHZ800. All the B&W (except the
last 2 frames) were shot w/ the M6, 28/2 or 50/2 Delta 3200.

- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com