Subject: [Leica] xtol help
From: daniel@hotdogshark.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:48:55 -0700

I just mixed up my second batch of xtol, the 1 litre variety, and i noticed
that the "A" packet was moist and cakey in consistency. is this normal. I
remember a discussion about using the 5 litre packs instead maybe i'll go
check out the archives. I switched from using pmk and fx2 and alls i can say
is i wished i had made the jump sooner. The xtol seems to have much more
wonderful midtones. I use it a 1:3.--daniel mcclenaghan

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] xtol help)
Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] xtol help)